Prevention Of HIV-AIDS
Prevention is always better than cure. This principle holds a phenomenal significance when it comes to HIV/AIDS. AIDS is one such disease that does not have any permanent cure. Available treatment options are only effective in reducing the symptoms associated with the disease. In such scenario, it is important to have adequate protection so that you do not get the infection.
Preventive measures for persons who are HIV-negative
1. It is important to understand all details pertaining to HIV and the way it is transmitted from person to person. One should also have an idea about various symptoms associated with AIDS.
2. Creating public awareness regarding HIV and AIDS by means of educational programs
3. Having a sexual pleasure with a stranger can be dangerous. One should never enter into any such an act. Make sure your partner is not infected with HIV. how to get viagra without any prescription
4. One should never engage in unprotected sex. One should always use condoms. Latex condoms are more useful than those made of polyurethane.
5. A circumcision performed under a medical supervision can reduce the risk of an HIV infection.
6. HIV can also get transmitted through infected needles and other sharp instruments. Hence, it is always good to use a clean and sterilized needle while injecting drugs. New razor blades should be used while shaving.
7. Blood transfusion is another important mode of HIV transmission. Hence, it is always better to have blood that has been screened and is negative for HIV and other STIs.
Preventive measures for persons infected with HIV
1. The best preventive measure is to completely abstain from having sex. Always follow safe sex practices such as use of condoms and avoiding any oral or anal intercourse. Sexual devices used by HIV positive individuals should not be shared with others. By this way, one can prevent the spread of this disease to others.
2. One should never shares needles, syringes, razors, toothbrushes or blades with others. These items can become a potential source of transmission.
3. An HIV-positive individual should never donate blood or organs. Any such donation can cause the disease to spread to other individuals.
4. If the partner with whom an HIV-positive individual had sex is pregnant, it is always better to share with her the fact about your condition. An early treatment can help in preventing the disease within the woman as well as the child.
Information about how HGH products helps in restoring younger looking face with effective anti aging results and less HGH side effects.
Smoking is not good for health and there are many side effects smoking on human body. Get some useful Quit Smoking Tips with ways to stop smoking easily.
Your best source for free health tips and health articles for best and healthy life.